-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sdriche

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
Replacing a portion of the drivers floor (68 Dart Convertible) and need a few body plugs. Not sure if anyone has a full set and only used a portion of the plugs or if anyone knows where to buy these. Thanks in advance.

Replacing a portion of the drivers floor (68 Dart Convertible) and need a few body plugs. Not sure if anyone has a full set and only used a portion of the plugs or if anyone knows where to buy these. Thanks in advance.

Here you go.
Absoutely the best place to deal with in my opinion for Mopar body plugs, insulation,gaskets etc..
Service is stellar!!

dmt_header_logo_700x150_with_header_1464498908__54775.original.jpg

I have any plug you will need I would need The Dia. And if rubber or plastic, All of mine were removed from cars years ago and sorted . All good condition

Here you go.
Absoutely the best place to deal with in my opinion for Mopar body plugs, insulation,gaskets etc..
Service is stellar!!

View attachment 1715876163
I just got a set from them. Nice quick service, but, I had one hiccup in the transaction. The set was supposed to be a 24 piece. The one I received (nice and sealed) only had 22 pieces in it. Two of the large plugs were missing. They were very good about it and sent me the two that were missing, but, you may want to ask them to check the bag on the ones you would be getting to make sure all of them are in there. They may have gotten a bad batch with the wrong count inside. Also, these plugs are made by the same company as the originals (Cap plug), but, they don't have the Mopar part numbers on them. Not a big deal since you can't really see them once you have the carpet in and the underside undercoated, but, I just thought you all should know. Also, on my particular car, '66 Valiant Convertible, two of the original large plugs were rubber and have a slightly larger outside diameter. The replacements are plastic like the smaller plugs. There again, not a biggie once installed, and they seem to fit fine like the old ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back