Driveway dilemna. Not to mention bad resale.

-

MoparMuscleGuy

Still plays with cars.
Reaction score
This would drive me crazy.

1555_Untitled-1.jpg

You're not kidding brother. If you look in the upper right had corner of the picture you will see an electrical line.

Speaking of problem driveways, anybody see this before? Not sure if its legit but holy cow, somebody needs their butt kicked!!

LOL. All those driveways need is a telephone pole right in the middle of each one and they would be perfect.

what pole ? there was no pole there I don't know what your talking about officer

Theres a couple of drive ways like that around here I like the ones that go the other way especially fun on a snowy day ,nothing like a 4 wheel brake slide into the open garage door to get the blood pumping eh! Theres some so steep that the attached garage is cut into the mountain in front of the house and the roof is the deck for the ground floor of the house ,with the garage door on the side try making a hard turn into the garage on a hill like that when it's icy yee haw

Why even bother with a garage when you have to winch into it every night?

We Canadianssss dont do stuff like that LMAO.

not back home there in Ontario but here on the lefty coast they build on every outcrop of rock they can find tho we usually put a little transition at each end , the guy who did my car has driveways up both sides of the house that are 100ft long and 12/12 or steeper ,I had to drive down the steeper of the 2 a couple of times with a fresh layer of snow and a creek across the street at the bottom Geronimooooooooooo

If those driveways are concrete, thats a pretty impressive pour!!

I've seen concrete like that under overpasses. Infact I once watched twin boys in new matching yellow Jeep CJs cook tires up that concrete repeatedly. The flat at the top was just barely big enough for one Jeep to sit without hitting chainlink fence. Soon as one slowly snakes his way back down and the other goes up. This went on for about 2 hours.
Rich kids in a place called Camp Verde Arizona. I admit there was nothing else to do for miles around.

-
Back