Drop Spindles

-

MrCuda68

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Any body familiar with the drop spindles available from airbagit.com? Any info on these or others would be helpful.

From what I find at Airbagit.com, they dont have any drop spindles to A-body?

Does someone know about some place they got it cheaper? the lowest Ive found is 440$ and thats just to much!

Does someone know about some place they got it cheaper? the lowest Ive found is 440$ and thats just to much!

That doesnt sound too bad to me if they are from magnum force/pst. Id pay that just for the piece of mind that they wont break or need to be modified. Also they make some good stuff

I know, you pay for quality, but when youre a student and have almost no money for gas even, its scaringly expensive :p

Edit: I couldnt find any drop spindles to a-body at the homepage..

I know, you pay for quality, but when youre a student and have almost no money for gas even, its scaringly expensive :p

Then leave it stock, if you can barely afford gas. Gas aint gonna get cheaper

Does anybody actually have the spindles from magnum force or pst in use? If so how is the fitment with 15" wheels?

Just save up for parts(im saving for a car) later down the road like I am now. I feel your pain man

You can lower the front end quite a ways for free with a wrench - ride height is just another alignment setting on an A-body.

-
Back