Drum brake spindell

-

Snake

Mopar Nut
Reaction score
Hey there,my drums are the 10 inch ones v8 car my Question is are all spindells on the 69 dart the same.Why I ask is the shop that is looking for one for me says he needs the casting # off the spindell to help with his search says there was some small changes to spindells.i thought all v8 10 inch would interchange with no problims.Any thoughts guys.

I think 10inch drum are all the same up to 1972,disc brake spindles for small bolt pattern are a little different.

Hey there,my drums are the 10 inch ones v8 car my Question is are all spindells on the 69 dart the same.Why I ask is the shop that is looking for one for me says he needs the casting # off the spindell to help with his search says there was some small changes to spindells.i thought all v8 10 inch would interchange with no problims.Any thoughts guys.

All A body 10in drum spindles are the same for your year. The one thing he needs to make sure is that it will accept the SMALL balljoint.

Someone here should have a spindle for you. There were changes in how lower ball joint attaches also. Some had through bolts with nuts and others had threaded holes in the spindle. I don't know what years all these changes took place. Good luck

problim solved one is on its way.I will be glad when this one is finished,this one has fought tooth and nail and I am not done yet.I love cars LOL.

-
Back