Drum to Disk Kits

-

Kevo

Reaction score
Hello FABO, I have another question. Now that i have been informed it would be best to buy a disk brake kit, i am wondering what would be the best kit to get at a reasonable price. I was looking at Scarebird kits, but it looks like i will have to get my hands dirty to separate the parts and drill in for new studs. I also looked at Wilwood kits but im not sure exactly what it would take to install it, or for that fact any of these kits. I am hoping to find a decently priced kit that i could simply just throw on and have it work flawlessly.

If anyone has experience please help me out, as always its greatly appreciated.

-Kevin

scarebird is a great price for a great product, and if you need parts in the future you can get them at any parts store on a saturday morning

willwood takes special pads and rotors only available from them; think there kits start at $1300!

I went with an Aerospace Components setup on the front of my Cuda and it's amazing with the 4-piston calipers and drilled/slotted rotors. It wasn't cheap but the installation was fairly simple and it does work flawlessly.

With all due respect Kevin, if you're worried about getting dirty then old car restoration is probably not the best hobby for you. Best thing about old grease though is that it comes off. :-D

<< passin the Dawn dish soap with a smile

-
Back