DST my a** I need a time machine

-

WildCat

Reaction score
yesterday was the day to reset your clocks for the end of day light savings time

I changed the clocks and then started going thru some old pictures

I want to turn the clock back another 30 years

View attachment N75Cuda.jpg
My 1st car

View attachment 69RR2.jpg
Drove senior year in HS

View attachment 69RR3.jpg
440 auto not a real A12 was a 383 4 speed from factory

View attachment 72cuda.jpg
had this for a few months

View attachment FormulaS.jpg
67 Formula S put in a 340 factory 4 speed car

View attachment 77Aspen1.jpg
my 1st new car

View attachment 74Challenger.jpg
bought this after selling Aspen so EX wouldn't get it

View attachment CudaChallenger.jpg
The reason for the post, 30 years ago I would have walked out of the apartment and gotten into either one of my cars 383 auto Cuda convertible or my 72 340 4 speed Challenger

View attachment 71Cuda (3).jpg
My Cuda

View attachment ChallengerETs.jpg
My Challenger

A time machine would be nice

Damn you had some awesome cars, if only we knew then what we know now. My favorite is the yellow 71.

Nice!!!!!!!! If only we could go back in time..... I guess thats what Deloreans are for:toothy10:

if you knew then, what you know now..
I recently looked through some old photos showing my 16yr old son cars and trucks I had,he asked "why did you sell them",, simply I had no were to keep em,,so you buy and sell
cool pictures!!!!!

View attachment 1967coronet.jpg

bought this as a daily driver in 96

View attachment 1967coronet2.jpg

Wanted a daily driver with air. At the time a 5 to 6 K car would be several years old with over 100K miles. Thought I would buy an older car with factory air instead, thinking I could get a 70's something. Found a 67 Charger with ac and this coronet. Had the Dart already and wasn't looking for another convertible, but the price was right, original paint and interior, so I bought it. What a greatd riving car.

View attachment 78BlizDuster.jpg

Bought this right before I graduated from high School, sold it to my dad and he drove it for many years, cragers and all

View attachment 000CatCuda.jpg

This is the same 71 Cuda. It was restored and changes made after I sold it. It is owned by a guy in the same town that I live in now. Took these pictures with my prowler a few years ago.

-
Back