Dual exhaust for my 273, 2, 2 1/4 or 2.5

-

Torkmnstr

Reaction score
So I am trying to decide what to run. It has a 2" single on there right now. The motor has been rebuilt to a little over factory some years ago. Not sure what all has been done(second owner and all). But I want to open it up some drone the manifolds, with that said what should I run. I am leaning toward the 2.5" but I'm not sure if that's a bit overkill for my setup. Thanks for the input all.

2" is much more than sufficient. 2.25 I would say for bragging rights or bench racin.

I've got dual TTI 2.5" system on my 65 Formula S (318 with the original Carter AFB). Obviously, this is overkill for now, but at least it's ready for more radical modifications in the future.

Yea think the price will decide for me. I will quote it for the 2 and 2.25. If there is not much between the two then I would prob go for the 2.25 for possible future upgrades. So that crossmember doesn't have dual humps for that eh...

Hmm I will have to crawl under and take a look, mine is a 68 though so maybe they started doing them by then for the hipo cars...

-
Back