-
Status
Not open for further replies.

sethjof

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I'm taking this to Mopars at the Battleship on 4/30.

This is an original dual snorkel hood scoop. All studs are present and secure. Take a look at the picture to see where repairs have been made on the underside. The repairs are not visible once the scoop is mounted and they are strong. $275

Send me a PM by Friday evening and I'll respond with my phone number.

Attachments

• P1000591.JPG
    91.8 KB · Views: 649
  • P1000589.JPG
    126.6 KB · Views: 753
Hi, the underside of the front is not V'd. Instead it is flat, so this is off a Demon.

Thank you Twisted 72 for explaining the difference.

I own a dart sport with this scoop from the factory and also didn't know there was a difference.....I didn't know demons came with this scoop...I thought they only had the two split single scoops on the sides of the hood...you learn something new every day

One has to check with aftermarket scoop manufacturers also to see which style they use. But the flat, Demon style fits better on most other applications, like Dusters.

I believe '71 Demons had the 2 seperate scoops as an option while the '72 had the single/dual snorkle, like advertised here.

One has to check with aftermarket scoop manufacturers also to see which style they use. But the flat, Demon style fits better on most other applications, like Dusters.

I believe '71 Demons had the 2 seperate scoops as an option while the '72 had the single/dual snorkle, like advertised here.
Correct!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back