[SOLD] Dual snorkel scoop for Dart Sport great shape.

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

DusterDale

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hi FABO! Finally going to post my first item for sale and wanting to do it properly. This listing is for a great condition dual snorkel scoop from my 1974 Dart Sport. Part number is 3573698

Very solid condition. Some tape residue on it, I didn't want to be too aggressive on the cleaning but I'm sure goo gone or such would remove it. It is missing 1 phillips head screw that joins the base to the top and it is missing 2 of the studs that mount it to the hood. I've seen them available online but haven't tried to locate at the local stores. There are a few (3 or 4) small gelcoat cracks that seem to be just on the outer layer and are not deep about 1/2 to 1 inch in length. I think a little primer would fill them right in they are that small. I have a picture that shows a crack its not bad. I'd rather show it as it is than fill it and misrepresent the part.

I'm asking $200 plus shipping. I'm boxing this nicely and insuring it. I'll be able to provide shipping prices tomorrow. Part is located in Orlando Florida. I can take PayPal but would prefer Money Order.

Thanks for looking,
Dale

Attachments

• partnumber.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 255
  • front.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 258
  • rear.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 274
  • underside.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 263
  • gelcoat.jpg