dual snorkel small block air cleaner

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a few of these single snorkle 4 bbl air cleaners...

100_4592.jpg

I've got one, will need refinishing, it was painted black at some point in time.
I'm quite willing to part with it, for cheap, but shipping will be a killer from Canada, where are you at?

Looks like Adam is right, this is a 1972 with single snorkle.
The one I have has dual snorkles, it did although have the "340 CI" stickers on the lid prior painting, could this have been out of a Road Runner or something else, or did someone swap the lid or added the stickers, it was orange.

Thanson the pics are in your email.

Looks like Adam is right, this is a 1972 with single snorkle.
The one I have has dual snorkles, it did although have the "340 CI" stickers on the lid prior painting, could this have been out of a Road Runner or something else, or did someone swap the lid or added the stickers, it was orange.

Thanson the pics are in your email.

that air cleaner has a little trap door under it also for more air when you floor it.... a dual snorkle probably came off of something else and someone changer the lid.

Thats a 70-71 383/440 air cleaner.
70/71 340s used the one in AbodyJoes post and 72 and later used the single snorkle.

Check out the one im selling on ebay. It has the longer snorkel on the drivers side and the shorter on the passenger. It has oval openings. Period correct for a early to mid 70's small or big block. This one came off a 400, but is the same used for small blocks. Worked great on my 318. Painted Chrysler orange, but would best with pie tin. In great shape....

Item #:160145685189

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back