dual snorkle scoop

-

pettybludart

Reaction score
:angry7:Hi.Just recieved my dual snorkle scoop for 73 dart sport from yearone.this thing fits like putting a glove on your foot.Has anybody here got one from yearone and how did it fit?Looks like I,m gonna have to spend quite abit of time trying to get it to fit(sanding,grinding)it,s almost like it was made for71 demon flat hood.My hood has a bit of a slope to it.Any responses would be helpful.Thanks

From what I have read, They suck. Send it back and buy one from AAR fiberglass.

the hoods are different of course,the factory hood scoops had different part numbers,1 for 72 demons,1 for 73 dart sport 340s.But year ones supplier used the 72 style to make there molds out of i think.I bought one off ebay used,and it fits my 71 dart hood perfect

Ive used the AAR snorle scoop. Its real nice and they will ask you what hood its going on.

The twins scoops I bought a set of originals. I knew they would fit, LOL

Hopefully I can pick a factory one up at Moparfest in NewHamburg,Ontario next weekend.It,s the biggest Mopar show in Canada.I have my fingers crossed.Just looking at this one sitting on my hood gives my car a little more MUSCLE look.vavavaroom8)

-
Back