dually van - not mine

-
I have everything to built one like it. Only mine is a 79 with a 440 but it is also red. I have a 2000 extended cab body(also red) that I could also use and a 69 stepside bed.
That thing is awesome and gives me ideas outside the box.

I have everything to built one like it. Only mine is a 79 with a 440 but it is also red. I have a 2000 extended cab body(also red) that I could also use and a 69 stepside bed.
That thing is awesome and gives me ideas outside the box.
JUST STOP! And I don't need to tell you "Why"...... :poke:

Duallies... Not just for Mopars any more! :realcrazy:
(Not mine, either)...

P03-29-14_13.25.jpg

" the only way she can get in is to take her legs off and crawl through the backdoor" About the last thing I would expect to see in a truck for sale ad. That back seat is bad ***! Lose those speaker boxes....

I bet that used to be a class c RV, and the camper part got destroyed....and they made it a roll back. I'd say they are still tagging it as an RV until the DMV catches them.....lol.

I bet that used to be a class c RV, and the camper part got destroyed....and they made it a roll back. I'd say they are still tagging it as an RV until the DMV catches them.....lol.

The way I understand it is if in that little addition he has a toilet or a bunk bed you can still be plated it as an RV.

-
Back