Duck attacks and kills badger

-

K.O. SWINGER

Meeting in the alley since 1976
Reaction score
2020 Rose Bowl will pit the Badgers of Wisconsin against the Oregon Ducks my home town team. This should be a great game with the two teams well-matched but I feel Oregon will just be too fast yes fast for Wisconsin. Go Ducks

Go Bucky!

20191123_181718_HDR.jpg

I feel Oregon will just be too fast yes fast for Wisconsin. Go Ducks

Big ten teams always struggle with speed imo. Not built for it, speed goes nowhere in late October, Nov and December when it’s 37F and raining. I’d like to see a Snow bowl, upper Midwest game in late Dec or early Jan outside. See how the ACC or PAC speed teams cope.

although 3 turnovers won’t get it done anywhere

Last edited:
I don't have a dawg in this fight. But it's been a very fun game to watch!

Georgia plays when this game is over.

actually Oregon's offense needs to pull its head out of its egg hole

Good job to Oregon. Have to say thank the refs for ruining a really good game.

Great finish, didnt see entire game but close finish obviously wit it being a 1 pt win. That offensive pass interference was a bogus call.
Congrats Ducks!

Badgers had a chance but shouldn’t expect to win with 4 turnovers

Badgers? We ain't got no Badgers. We don't need no stinking Badgers!

No comment on the above posts , we got skull dragged till our asses fell off !
Were still playing w/ mike stoops 2-3 string , 5'10" and down def back field and too many new players on the lines.
9 total starters were out due to injury and stupidity . Better next couple of yrs, w/ new def. co ord. and taller player---------BOOMER < NOT SO MUCH THIS YR. LOL
Of course their were 126 other power 5 schools that would like to have been in it .
Think we`ll have to go completely undefeated before ever getting invited back !!

-
Back