Ducklip/Direct connection spoiler!

-

Demonyte

Reaction score
Got my spoiler in the other week! Made a video on everything about it! I love the spoiler and think it’s a great addition to a 1970-76 Duster, Demon, Dart Sport! Check out the video and instillation!

Got my spoiler in the other week! Made a video on everything about it! I love the spoiler and think it’s a great addition to a 1970-76 Duster, Demon, Dart Sport! Check out the video and instillation!

Looks pretty sweet. Great video also. Good luck with the build.

Nice seeing young guys working on their relics. Really dig those spoilers so much more than the "Mustang Wing Spoilers" that imho don't look right on any MoPar.

Thanks for posting the video. (and a great job doing it BTW)
It sure looks good on your Demon.
It's so much better to see a video and details instead of just pictures and commentary.
Good luck with the rest of the build, and keep up with the good work.
Do you have a build thread going on here?
What are the plans for the rest of the car as in drive train and color?

Thanks for posting the video. (and a great job doing it BTW)
It sure looks good on your Demon.
It's so much better to see a video and details instead of just pictures and commentary.
Good luck with the rest of the build, and keep up with the good work.
Do you have a build thread going on here?
What are the plans for the rest of the car as in drive train and color?
I do have a build thread here somewhere but I really didn’t ever post to it. And I’m using my stock drivetrain but putting a 318 in it as of now instead of a 6 cyl like it was originally. Also for color I’m not decided yet but considering some sort of grey, maybe like a charcoal grey.

-
Back