Dude is definitely "trippin" ...

-
Seller probably is fishing......

Maybe "trippin", but your avatar makes me wonder also....lol......:toothy10:

I hate that! Its jackass dealers like that that make everyone with a slant 6 4 door think its worth a million bucks! There was a dealer near me that had a poop brown, /6 76 duster. It was fairly clean so I stopped to look at it. He walked out and said "its yours for $5995!" I started laughing at him and he didnt know why, I said "I'll give you $900 cash!" He thought I was the idiot. Found it a week later on craigslist and I told him what a dipshit he was and how much I hated it when dealers try to jack up the price on classic cars like that. A week after that I found it at another dealership for half the original asking price.

Been watching a little too much BARRETT JACKSON. He probably saw a hemi cuda sell, and figured he had the same car.

or he spent that much restoring it and is hoping to get his money out of it

Dont worry, I emailed him and asked what he smoked in his free time and where can I get some! :)

How come ,when a person asks huge money for their car, we are so quick to criticize.Yet, if we got that kind of bread for ours, it was worth it? I love to see sellers like this, it justifies me sinking more into my car(at least thats my reasoning to my wife). Someone will likely pay close to the asking price, P.T. Barnum was a wise man.

-
Back