duel snorkel hood scoop

-
Great but if you do not have the J54 Code on your fender tag does that mean no duel snorkel hood? Even if I have the 340 numbers matching motor in my car. Again I want to say my hood appears original to car, but can't be sure, has the holes in the hood for the duel snorkel scoop.

Thanks for the input everyone it is greatly appreciated

Great but if you do not have the J54 Code on your fender tag does that mean no duel snorkel hood? Even if I have the 340 numbers matching motor in my car. Again I want to say my hood appears original to car, but can't be sure, has the holes in the hood for the duel snorkel scoop.

Thanks for the input everyone it is greatly appreciated

No J54 = added later... 99.999999% of the time.

Unless you have a broadcast sheet to support and it wasn't included on the tag.

haveing a 340 car dosen't give you the hood scoop automatically. the scoop was still an option you had to check off. look at this link: http://www.hamtramck-historical.com...shipDataBook/1972/72_Dodge_Dart_Demon0018.jpg

you will notice j54 as an extra cost option for the demon 340 as well as the regular demon, although i have never seen a scoop on a non 340 car. i guess it was still there for you to get if you wanted it....

I do not have a broadcast sheet, and I have been unable to find a link or site that allows me to decode my entire fender tag, can anyone help there?

-
Back