'Dukes of Hazzard' ~ Yanked by TV Land

-
Interesting,

One of the Executives at 'TV Land' was arrested for Child Abuse.

He still has his Six-Figure salary. All he had to do, was take a 'parenting course'.

Interesting,

One of the Executives at 'TV Land' was arrested for Child Abuse.

He still has his Six-Figure salary. All he had to do, was take a 'parenting course'.

I wouldn't be too quick to judge. If it was a problem kid, maybe he needed a good smack up side the head...

Today some people consider that "abuse".

Talk to an "old timer" that was raised in the old days and listen to a story where they said, "my dad whooped my *** so bad, I couldn't sit for a week..."

It usually ends with, "I never did that again..."

"Time outs" are not working, look at how f*cked up this generation of video gamer kids are... No work ethics, entitled to everything, but work for none of it...

Oh, they will just make me sit in the corner if I do that... No big deal, it's worth it...

A parent has a right to discipline their kid any way that they want (within reason). You have to use what works for you and your kid in that particular situation.

Laws now days are so rediculous that you can get charged with battery by just poking/touching someone.

Catherine Bach

Posted that she was inundated with questions about her politics, personal relationships,
views on race relations in the United Stated, and etc.

She was even asked if she had any contacts with >
* White Supremacist Groups
* KKK Members
* Nazi Affiliations
* Anti-American Hate Groups

And was also probed for her thoughts about the Confederate Flag, and her view on
the Civil War.

Catherine Bach

Posted that she was inundated with questions about her politics, personal relationships,
views on race relations in the United Stated, and etc.

She was even asked if she had any contacts with >
* White Supremacist Groups
* KKK Members
* Nazi Affiliations
* Anti-American Hate Groups

And was also probed for her thoughts about the Confederate Flag, and her view on
the Civil War.

Typical media... She was looking for work 35 years ago, and was offered this. Now she has to deal with this B.S.. A damn shame.

I think John Schneider summed it up nicely. He asked "does this mean everybody that likes The Dukes of Hazard is racist?"

The stupidity runs deep.

I think John Schneider summed it up nicely. He asked "does this mean everybody that likes The Dukes of Hazard is racist?"

The stupidity runs deep.
That statement ,makes too much sense... (in the sarcastic way..).

Attachments

• first_general_lee_1_b_500.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 166
  • general_lee4.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 183
WTF now this... Bubba Watson owner of Lee 1 will paint over the confederate flag on probably the most famous of the original General Lees!!! Lee 1 is the car pictured below!

What an idiot. It astonishes me that people can just cave like this.

If we are gonna talk about every ones right to wave a flag then I guess we should allow people not to. Stupid as it may be, the guy who owns the car should be able to paint over the flag if he wants. Guy by me has Cooters car and I bet he does'nt paint it over. Just makes his worth more.

If he doesn't like the flag on the car... he should just sell it and then build a clone the way he wants to with the American flag. Taking the flag off of Lee 1 is vandalizing a piece of history!

On a good note the petition is up to 96,979 signatures now! It was less than 22,000 this time yesterday!

most of us have a lot of s___ in your lives, but all this takes the cake!! i'm sorry! but really!!
history is history. it is a part of who we are, regardless of race. and what it will take for the general public to understand this flag does not make racism,,,, people decide to be racist.
I was raised in the very DEEP South. moved to Missouri decades ago, but I went home 4-5 times year before I had to move my mother to a nursing home up here. I remember conversations with black people there I had known. they would be proud and quick to tell me how well they had done in life since I had last seen them years ago. , thru hard work and being a law abiding citizen. how they had achieved some of their life goals. how their family had raised them right. how their dad worked on the farm decades prior, had granddad had been a slave. they were proud to tell me how their kids were growing up, with better education and life opportunities than they had. they were proud of their heritage. was it perfect? no. but it was their history.. and mine too.
and NASCAR? remove that flag from the races and I would bet they lose!!!!! would any American not attend a NASCAR race because of that flag?? I think not. would many fans not attend if removed. I think so.
maybe i'm wrong??

George makes a good point here:

[ame]https://youtu.be/PdtHZ_6oz9Q[/ame]

The best part is they have banned lee's battle flag not the confederate flag it looked more like the first American flag I bet if I flew one of those no one would notice.

Attachments

• Original-Confederate-Flag-350x284.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 163
The right to secede, the right to rebel, the right to revolt. Kinda sounds like what this country was founded on. Now people want to ban signs of it. Pretty stupid, really.

We really should ban the American flag, after all, we did STEAL this country from all the Indians that lived here before any racist Europeans showed up and slaughtered them.

We really should ban the American flag, after all, we did STEAL this country from all the Indians that lived here before any racist Europeans showed up and slaughtered them.

Don't forget the Mexicans that lived in California and the west...

We're an equal opportunity "screwer" of all races, that alone makes us "not racist"....

Well, truth be told, we weren't welcomed in this new found country with the red carpet. Read history not candy coated in public schools to see what native American Indians did to settlers. Men, women and children. It was a two way street.

-
Back