'Dukes of Hazzard' ~ Yanked by TV Land

-
the "little woman" is getting into quilting. I told her, start sewing the confederate flag. real quality, use authentic material, will sell like hotcakes. course she can't sell them any way except thru the black market!!! LOL
the " flag" was been the center of attention of the naacp for many years. I guess they got their way?

Next Thing,

They will go after all of the Actors on the show, and call them 'heartless racists'
and inconsiderate bigots.

1st on the List ...... 'Boss Hogg' ...... the poor bastard.

They will confiscate all the 'residual checks' that his heir's are receiving.

the "little woman" is getting into quilting. I told her, start sewing the confederate flag. real quality, use authentic material, will sell like hotcakes. course she can't sell them any way except thru the black market!!! LOL
the " flag" was been the center of attention of the naacp for many years. I guess they got their way?

Confederate flag... Black market... ---> that's racist

Totally Stupid! I think I'll join the Confederacy and move south.

No don't move south. We're getting overcrowded, have been for several years now.
I cant get a cable TV line ran to me. I have every episode of DOH on dvd so... yee haw

No don't move south. We're getting overcrowded, have been for several years now.
I cant get a cable TV line ran to me. I have every episode of DOH on dvd so... yee haw

I have the first two seasons... :D

Anything for people to get worked up about. They couldn't give you one fact about the Civil War. Anyone who displays the Confederate flag is automatically a bigot and an ignorant, bad person. Isn't that bigoted thinking right there?

Only white people can be racists, that is the only race that has that label in this current retard PC climate we live in.

Anything for people to get worked up about. They couldn't give you one fact about the Civil War. Anyone who displays the Confederate flag is automatically a bigot and an ignorant, bad person. Isn't that bigoted thinking right there?

Yes, it is. But the politically correct don't see the hypocrisy of their thinking.

The word 'Rebel'.

Soon to be banned by the 'politically correct police'.

Currently on the 'Hit List'
* Washington Redskins
* Flag Day
* The National Anthem > 'The Star Spangled Banner'
* Food Establishment ..... Bojangles
* Food Product .............. Uncle Ben's
* Food Product .............. Aunt Jemima
* College Football .......... North vs. South
* College Football........... The Blue-Grey All-American Game
* Music ........................ Lynard Skynard
* Word ......................... South

Attachments

• first_general_lee_1_b_500.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 189
I checked last night and Netflix still rents all seven seasons of DOH on DVD. It's not very expensive, and there are no commercials to sit through.

I can tell you that in my long experience "southern natives" have never had a problem with this flag. All colors get along.
They get it. They grew up with it and it is no big deal.
But I've lived other places like on the west coast and it's "those" people that cause all the problems about it. It's a racist thing to them. They are interlopers. Just like in the war (you know what aside) it was more a question of someone who doesn't live where you do telling you what to do.

It may be just me but for the last two weeks when I go to work on a car I have had a classic rock station on and they seem to be playing a lot to Tom Petty.

I just went out to work on the Charger and Won’t Back Down was playing.
So I standing there, drinking caffeine coffee and remembering the good old days of Southern Rock and thinking that it would be great if people that are good with social media could come up with something.
And the next song up was what I have for my ring tone.
Collective Soul, Shine. (Stockbridge GA)
OK, that must be a sign from above to come post this hair-brained idea.

Make a day for all classic rock stations in the country to play all southern rock bands in protest.
Think there is any political will for that? That would be risky unless everyone got onboard.
Two New York Jewish fellows even get it.
Leslie West and Southbound Train.
Henry Gross, Southern Band and Dixie Spider man.
I think we could count Neil Young out.

But this would take someone that does social media better than me.
#Champagne Jam?

Well, it’s a nice idea anyway.
[ame]https://youtu.be/1m3rMrva0To[/ame]

Attachments

• petty.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 156
There's a tv land sucks page on Facebook now. Lol

-
Back