Dulcich or Frieberger connections ?

-

Workingdog1

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
This could be fun for me if I could hook.

Thanks to @darto whom I purchased a running 340 and being installed in '64 Dart, 904 rebuild as long story etc. Looking for rear end yada yada.

If anyone can put me in contact cool. If not, this sled should run after 1st of year I may go blow the 7 1/4 out in front of his house as ls pretty close lol.

Just sayin'

By the way @Dan the man, buy a car if you haven't and drive the heck out of it or ginger it. Either way you must do it and enjoy.

20231214_142447.jpg

20231215_122630.jpg

20231215_122607.jpg

20231128_123321.jpg

f not, this sled should run after 1st of year I may go blow the 7 1/4 out in front of his house as ls pretty close lol.
I say go up to his door!

OR

cut out letters from the newspaper and send him a note challenging him to a race.

Seems like a Dulcich thing to do!

I say go up to his door!

OR

cut out letters from the newspaper and send him a note challenging him to a race.

Seems like a Dulcich thing to do!
I'm about 1 1/2 away from his place. Just weird to me as would love to hook but God forbid be labeled a stalker lol.

Good advice, once running and reliable I should light em up in front of his place, I'm sure he'd actually enjoy if there lol.

Unless you are a stalker I don't think he would be concerned. You're a car guy and a Mopar car guy to boot! Especially if you don't acknowledge you know who he is. "You look so familiar!" Did we go to the same school?" "Want to drag?"

Ok that all sounds kind of stalker-ish!

I'm sure you would not be the first person to find his place, they don't do much to conceal the location.

Cracks me up as only saw a portion of an episode where they drug a Later model Dart from O yx area which on udder side of Lake from me . . . . Why did I not see that deal ? Lmao

The guys obviously know it all and the fondness for Mopar. Mostly go and basically no bling .
Eventually I'll hook at Famoso or in his hood/farm lol.
Not sure they know it all but they do have history with Mopars and are willing to admit thier mistakes. Plus there is no drama !

No drama is the main thing. As editors of magazines and industry connections there is vast knowledge was my main point.
After watching many episodes of Engine Masters their methodology at least intrigues me.

Never met dulcich. Met frieberger a couple of times, kind of blew me off. I got the feeling you need to connect with him on a higher level, like have popular you tube channel, build race cars or hotrods at an established shop or have a car he lusts for and wants to buy. That said, I’m sure he is approached by thousands of folks that are “just fans”. Finigan was more personable. They have slapped alot of cars together, but they aren’t pouring over their cars with intimacy or the cutting edge of technology. You don’t see them at the dragstrip 4 times a week beating a dead horse. They are just car crazed automotive journalists and a new breed that actually wrenches.

Don’t get me wrong, I believe frieburger is on the level of contribution to the hobby of Wally Parks and hotrod publisher Peterson. Look at his resume, he took over carcraft and hotrod breathing new life into them long after they become stale. They became stinky after he left. He was magic. Pump gas drags, duct tape drags, drag week, power tour. He was at the forefront of social media with the channel that became bangshift forum after his funding ran out. Returned to hotrod publishing and convinced them to publish roadkill mag and the social media platform that totally transformed social media into what ultimately became the motor trend channel. Big moves and big money. He didn’t do it for money, he did it cause that is who he is. The dude has vision.

Never met dulcich. Met frieberger a couple of times, kind of blew me off. I got the feeling you need to connect with him on a higher level, like have popular you tube channel, build race cars or hotrods at an established shop or have a car he lusts for and wants to buy. That said, I’m sure he is approached by thousands of folks that are “just fans”. Finigan was more personable. They have slapped alot of cars together, but they aren’t pouring over their cars with intimacy or the cutting edge of technology. You don’t see them at the dragstrip 4 times a week beating a dead horse. They are just car crazed automotive journalists and a new breed that actually wrenches.

Don’t get me wrong, I believe frieburger is on the level of contribution to the hobby of Wally Parks and hotrod publisher Peterson. Look at his resume, he took over carcraft and hotrod breathing new life into them long after they become stale. They became stinky after he left. He was magic. Pump gas drags, duct tape drags, drag week, power tour. He was at the forefront of social media with the channel that became bangshift forum after his funding ran out. Returned to hotrod publishing and convinced them to publish roadkill mag and the social media platform that totally transformed social media into what ultimately became the motor trend channel. Big moves and big money. He didn’t do it for money, he did it cause that is who he is. The dude has vision.
Thanks for that. I'd like to meet Dulcich as he's relatively close and might take pity on me lol.
As an ol' geezer I can hardly do squat and wish those boys would get a lift rather squirming on the floor but realize might defeat purpose of the Roadkill experience.
My Dart should be running soon and once confident will make the trip I may lay a bit down in front of his place. If so I'll get a pic.

Thanks for that. I'd like to meet Dulcich as he's relatively close and might take pity on me lol.
As an ol' geezer I can hardly do squat and wish those boys would get a lift rather squirming on the floor but realize might defeat purpose of the Roadkill experience.
My Dart should be running soon and once confident will make the trip I may lay a bit down in front of his place. If so I'll get a pic.
I’ll meet dulcich somewhere down the road at an event and talk to him to get a reaction how personable he is before I show up uninvited to his home to do a “burnout”.

If he lived right down the road from me. I would just message him on face book and say hey I live real close, let me know if and when I can visit. I can and will bring an ice chest of local made Root Beer that only comes in glass bottles , and ice cream sandwiches and show ya my car. Anyone who would say no, to an ice cold Root Beer and ice cream I would not want to know anyway.

I wonder how many millions MotorTrend channel generates!??

HotRoad mag goes to 4 big quarterly fancy (they say) issues and a free 1 yr subsription to stream MotorTrend. Stream! go big or go home!?

I like DulChic, Fennegan next, FriedBurger can be the HS shopteacher. But he is OK. Nerd.

5517 Rd 148, Earlimart, CA 93219, easy to find on google maps, just hope he ant like folks around here,..greet strangers with a 12 gauge!!

5517 Rd 148, Earlimart, CA 93219, easy to find on google maps, just hope he ant like folks around here,..greet strangers with a 12 gauge!!
Thats the problem with being famous, well known or rich. Everyone thinks they are your best friend.

I’ll see em both today at power tour west at Pomona. I’ll be sure to tell Dulcich that there is a thread on FABO about dudes planning to stalk him.

I’ll see em both today at power tour west at Pomona. I’ll be sure to tell Dulcich that there is a thread on FABO about dudes planning to stalk him.
Lmao, He's more than welcome to message me and I'm sure he knows the burgh I'm in.
64 Dart may be running this week with a 340 bought from @darto.

Happy Holidays !

23143.jpeg

I have talked to a guy who just showed at Dulcich's place. My younger son and I were talking the other day about my older son's former autocross Barracuda and the fact that it's just sitting derelict. My son suggested that DF should buy it...We're just up the road a bit...

What the hay, you should have seenme over me 40 plus years ago when I was a super asshole and some folks still tell stories with vehicles.

Fun is fun and all on me anyway, jail or not fk it.

Maybe it's a West Coast deal from The Day.

LMAO.

I have talked to a guy who just showed at Dulcich's place. My younger son and I were talking the other day about my older son's former autocross Barracuda and the fact that it's just sitting derelict. My son suggested that DF should buy it...We're just up the road a bit...
A

-
Back