Dupli-Color Restoration Challenge

-
I entered my car last year and it didn't even so much as get a look from them. All Chebbies and Furds and Pontiacs were in the finals, I don't think there was one mopar chosen for the finals.

I entered my car last year and it didn't even so much as get a look from them. All Chebbies and Furds and Pontiacs were in the finals, I don't think there was one mopar chosen for the finals.

I remember.... I voted for you. If I could have voted more than once I would have. I going to vote for all the mopars and go from there. :-D

I remember.... I voted for you. If I could have voted more than once I would have. I going to vote for all the mopars and go from there. :-D

Thanks for the vote! Yeah I would be surprised to see a Mopar in the finals this year. I got an e-mail today regarding this subject but just deleted it.

Thanks for the vote! Yeah I would be surprised to see a Mopar in the finals this year. I got an e-mail today regarding this subject but just deleted it.

Come on now go vote for the Mopars at least..... they need all the help they can get. I know it sucked last year though so I do see your point.

do we have a member here in the running ?

I don't think so.

They removed the 68 or 67 Barracuda for some reason. They sent a email saying I had to re vote on that one particular bracket. That sucked.

I root for mopar of course but I like to see how it turns out.

hey guys go check it out again. my daughters 72 dart swinger is in the sweet 16 ( the only mopar in the field ) pass the word around to vote. thanks

-
Back