Duration 284/296, Lift .507/.510 comp cam?

-

dartkid68

Reaction score
anyone ever run this cam? any videos? would love to hear it!

I just posted a video of my dads car with 528 lift both intake and exhaust 298 duration solid lift flat tappet cam idle around 1200 little choppy. It is one of mopar performance purple cams. I will try again here but no guarantees it will work.

[ame="https://youtu.be/qVxDp3tENN8"]https://youtu.be/qVxDp3tENN8[/ame]

dont have a video but ran that cam years ago in a 340 when they first came out, good sound and good power, would reccomend it, i thimk the car ran mid twelves in a strret car with it best of my memory with factory ported heads:D

dont have a video but ran that cam years ago in a 340 when they first came out, good sound and good power, would reccomend it, i thimk the car ran mid twelves in a strret car with it best of my memory with factory ported heads:D

What was the rest of your set up. My dad and I were thinking mid 11s with our car on good sticky tires with super stock springs and 3.91 gear.

In a light car with more gear, probably so.

Build that cam into a 408 Stroker with RHS Indy Heads.
Makes great Power through the full RPM Band.
Choppy idle. Have a Video. Maybe i manage it to upload it.

around 10 to 1 340 .30 over , home ported j heads, airgap, 750 carb, 3500 stall, 3.55 gears, great street combo

Xe 284 comp cam. I have it in my dart an like it. Choppy idle pulls hard. I have it in a little teen stroker rhs heads an a small supercharger lots of fun. I will try an pull it out tomorrow an get a sound video of it for u.

Xe 284 comp cam. I have it in my dart an like it. Choppy idle pulls hard. I have it in a little teen stroker rhs heads an a small supercharger lots of fun. I will try an pull it out tomorrow an get a sound video of it for u.

I'd like to hear it as well.

I've taken several videos but can't get them from phone to my email. Maybe my daughter can figure this out.

-
Back