Status
Not open for further replies.

mikebee

now's the new later...
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Contact seller
its for 1970 -72 duster or valiant,its in excellent condition.paint the bottom whatever color yours is and bolt it on.no rust,bolt holes good,even a good plymouth emblem on the front.200$.pickup only i dont want to try to ship

Attachments

• wedge hood full tp..jpg
    139.3 KB · Views: 500
  • wedge hood full btm..jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 492
  • wedge hood btm.pass..jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 501
  • wedge hood 340.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 482
yea, i seen it in person, a few times. it is in great shape. and the seller is easy to work with.
but as far as shipping on this. i think it would be a loss to the buyer and to the seller. seller get a damaged hood from shipper, wants money back, and seller is out of money and a great hood.lol

Just relized it's not an original wedge hood, or if it was it's been repainted on the top and has a new decal applied. I was thinking it was original paint on top with the orig decal when I first looked at it. The wedge only came in white and not red. I do how ever like the red better. The red was only used in one of the orig ads.

Attachments

• DSCN2671.JPG
    79.8 KB · Views: 363
Picked up the hood Friday. It was better than I expected it would be, thanks Mike!

Mike has an amazing collection of Mopar items and is a great guy to deal with. Wish I had more time and money when I was there, I would have come home broke...

Rg

Picked up the hood Friday. It was better than I expected it would be, thanks Mike!

Mike has an amazing collection of Mopar items and is a great guy to deal with. Wish I had more time and money when I was there, I would have come home broke...

Rg
thanks roger,i'm glad your happy with it,it's going to look a lot better on your duster than on my wall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back