Duster at Mecums Denver

-
That's great news for sellers, but not so good news for buyers. They are rising in price for sure...

I bought mine for 3k. Came with a parts car but mine needs a whole new drivers side Quarter but other then that a very solid car.

holy time capsule - too cool - 10k huh? hot dog... we're all gonna be rich!!! hee hee heee heeeee heeeeeeee

Yep, years ago I joked about my "401 M" retirement collection. Not so much a joke now.....

Don't get your hopes up too much..... half those guys at those auctions are drunk and all are idle rich.....lol

I know it cost more than that for the restoration

that's really close to the last thing I'd ever spend 10 thousand dollars on. and triple baby **** green to boot....

Fetchin the money for sure.. Not good the way I think. Kids today are being led astray to the tuner world. Cause all the fat cats are making the hobby more and more untouchable.

$10k for a "beaknose" slant six...so that would put '70-'71 v8's at $40k...excellent:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I was at the Denver auction and checked out this Duster. It was a very nice original / unrestored car and probably worth the price. Lots of green color,LOL...

Dave,

Only 40,000 miles. The Duster was very popular in the 70's, and some people want them again.

-
Back