-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lomax

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
This was fixed up for the 71 model that I just bought but I dont need it and am going to go a different route with that car when I finally start on it. Already have one for my 70 model. I know that this one came out of a 73 340 car that had been wrecked. One of the screw holes is damaged (inside the compartment). Simple fix, a washer on the screw and some carpet in the bottom. I took as good of pictures as I could. If you have any questions please ask and I will try to answer. Would like to get 350 for it but Im open to offers on this deal.

Attachments

• duster console 001.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 611
  • duster console 002.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 616
  • duster console 003.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 599
  • duster console 004.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 620
  • duster console 005.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 614
  • duster console 006.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 622
  • duster console 007.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 611
  • duster console 008.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 623
  • duster console 009.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 618
  • duster console 010.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 615
When I say Im open to offers, I mean, your not going to hurt my feelings

this things looks great, and i need one for my duster. but i was only looking around $150-$200ish

Is this console still availabe???
this was fixed up for the 71 model that i just bought but i dont need it and am going to go a different route with that car when i finally start on it. Already have one for my 70 model. I know that this one came out of a 73 340 car that had been wrecked. One of the screw holes is damaged (inside the compartment). Simple fix, a washer on the screw and some carpet in the bottom. I took as good of pictures as i could. If you have any questions please ask and i will try to answer. Would like to get 350 for it but im open to offers on this deal.

Got a friend that works at a manufacturing company here in town that makes boat dashboards and components. They had some left overs and he brought me some

don`t take offense, but I`ll give a $100 and shipping for it if you don`t sell it. I`d like to have one,but most if not all of the people are out of their minds w/ their prices on a body stuff , I can wait and scrounge one up sooner or later. bob

I had one just like it and took $100 at the end of the swap meet @ Lebanon Valley on Sunday. mine had the broken hole but stock woodgrain. They are hard sellers as I have still have bases for sale for both trannys. Cannot get $ for these. just telling about my selling here in New England

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back