duster basher

-

duster basher

Reaction score
Hey central Florida here,mostly a B body fan,but like the information availability here. Will post pics of my B's soon { if that's allowed on an abody site} 8)

Hey central Florida here,mostly a B body fan,but like the information availability here. Will post pics of my B's soon { if that's allowed on an abody site} 8)

Check the member restorations and you'll see F-bods, trucks, an M-bod coming in the next day or two...welcome aboard! Also try forbbodiesonly.com for more B-bod specific stuff.

Hey I just joined FBBO as well............got to stay on top of all things Moparistic.

Really because my duster EATS b-bodies and crap em' back out ..:bootysha:
Hey now, let's remember we're here as Mopar lovers. And I can relate, though, Jamison's Duster used to walk circles around my stock 383 powered Sport Satellite, but maybe the love for Duster's here will rub off.

central fla is a big place .can ya be more specific? welcome. and on the banner on top theres a link to for b bodies only click it and visit us b guys over there.

It is very allowed :cheers:
Glad to have you on board, Jump on in and enjoy duster basher.
We have the best of the best tec's and great folks here to share our great info and good times with. post em up :cheers:

-
Back