-
Status
Not open for further replies.

340duster340

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
seat belts..i think from 70-2 duster, definitely with bench seat. these are SUPER nice. some fading on the shoulder belts as expected...$300 + ship or best offer. all part numbers are clearly visible, all hard ware included for the shoulder straps with retaining clips as well as bolts for the lap and shoulder belts.

PM for more details...click on any pic for link to album for more pics. i used ebay for pricing, but let me know what they are worth to you.

since you asked, ill break the news. bench seat ones go for no money compared to a set like that condition for buckets.

also, they pretty much are a dime a dozen.

if someone offered you 100.00 for them, i would jump on it. and that is a high number i am throwing out there!

hmm.. maybe you are right. i will try to fish on ebay and if needed will lower price. i have seen some good demand for bench seat parts/etc.

it was hard for me to price, because i haven't seen any for sale (or maybe because i haven't been looking for a set?)

yea,lol i just looked on ebag, and see them going for 149.00 with free shipping. that does not mean they are selling wither. good luck either way my friend!

i hear ya....i have had parts stashed for literally 10 years...i just want to thin the herd. i haven't look at since i put it in a box in the garage.

i will take offers if anyone is interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back