Duster/Demon

-

Mopower71

Speed Demon
Reaction score
Are the Duster and Demon doors the same, or are the body lines different?
Are the Dart and Demon the same, except for the vent window?
Thanks

I believe the Duster and Demon doors are the same. The Dart Swinger door has the vent window but Demon and Duster just have a solid door glass no vent window.

I think that they are the same. I actually swapped doors from my 74 duster to my 73 dart and just changed the windows.

I never gave it any thought, but I will say the body lines are the same for the duster and demon doors. As for as the dart swinger and demon doors,they look different on body lines to me.

John

All A-Body doors are the same from 70-72 and 73-76. The only difference on the 73-76 doors are the door panels and the location of the interior door handle.

Dart/Scamp doors will work on Dusters/Demons/Dart Sports by just installing the Duster/Demon/Dart Sport glass into the dart doors along with the matching regulators.

Joe

I never gave it any thought, but I will say the body lines are the same for the duster and demon doors. As for as the dart swinger and demon doors,they look different on body lines to me.

John

The body lines on the doors from my duster to my dart swinger line up perfectly. They must be the same. I only had to swap out the glass.

The body lines on the doors from my duster to my dart swinger line up perfectly. They must be the same. I only had to swap out the glass.
Yep your right. I had to look at more pics and do some comparing. My bad.

I believe that the front ends are different, tailights, the duster has a shorter driveshaft and wheelbase by 3", fenders and interior, um these are just a few I know off the top... other than that im not sure.

I believe that the front ends are different, tailights, the duster has a shorter driveshaft and wheelbase by 3", fenders and interior, um these are just a few I know off the top... other than that im not sure.

You are correct Mopar_Chick. I have also installed a 70-71 Dart/Demon front clip on my 73 Dart. Bolts right up.

So the Duster wheelbase is shorter than the demon?

So the Duster wheelbase is shorter than the demon?

No way, Duster and Demon, fastback style, are both 108" wheelbase. Same driveshaft for like driveline set up cars

The Dart/Scamps body style are 111" wheelbase. There is a fill panel in the rear footwells of the floor pan that extend the wheelbase.

-
Back