Duster Driver door

-

gipperco

Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

I am posting this for my Dad. He needs a Driver Side Door for his 74 Duster. It needs to be loaded with Door panel and all. From what he says it would have to be from a none A/C car so that the glass is clear and not tinted. He is in the Riverside, Pomona California area and I am in the Willamette Valley in Oregon. He needs a regulator and cannot find one for his door. If anyone has any ideas or a door in his or my area please let me know.

Thank you.

Gipperco

OK I'm confused. If he needs a regulater , those can be repaired.
A 30 year old drivers door is not going to contain a much better regulater than the one he has.
Good luck

Well me too actually. This is hard not seeing or knowing all the facts of what he has. I talked to him last night and told him what you said. His response was, a chuckle, and I threw it away. So come to find out he said that it was missing about 8 teeth off the gear. He has looked at 3 different regulators and none of them match what he had. Not only is the regulator gone but the glass has a big scratch, a groove he says, from rubbing when it was rolled up and down. He is setting this car up for racing at his home track Irwindale. I told him that maybe he should just consider Lexan for weight anyway and he is thinking about it but thinks that he would still like the option to be able to roll the window down. I don't know what to tell him.

-
Back