Duster Fender Emblem colour?

-

Riddler

Project EH-Body
Reaction score
I have some NOS emblems I've been able to purchase a few years back. The colour of these emblems is a cream/off white colour. I've seen a few Duster's at shows with other colours. What year Duster's came with which colours? Was it a model of Duster that had the other colours?

I've seen cream/off-white, black, red and silver..

Thanks,

Riddler

I'm pretty sure all of them were the off-white color originally. If they're anything else they were refinished.

Yes Riddler, I'm almost sure they are all off white from the factory

I agree. All factory ones were white. But painting them is an easy mod for a little personal touch.

The only ones I have seen that looked stock were black, and they were on the '75/'76 cars that had the large trim panel on the back. But, I have seen those with emblems that had the off-white infill too. Maybe one of those years got a black emblem with that trim panel? Or maybe it just looks better and therefore a bunch of people did it. Where are the '75/'76 experts?

s-l1600.jpg

Screen Shot 2016-06-30 at 2.56.06 PM.png

That does look good in black. I have never seen anything but the off-white though.
C

I'm planning on going body color instead of the white when/if I paint my car

I've only seen black on the 76 and newer Dusters (F body)White on all the A bodies.
100_0013.jpg

Last edited:
-
Back