Status
Not open for further replies.

Dart_Doctor

Asa style
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Contact seller
Ok i had a member in need of fenders and needed pics so here they are if he backs out there forsale i have a hood and grill to but i will see if he wants them too 1st

Attachments

• IMG_9659.JPG
    87.9 KB · Views: 399
Isnt the fender wheel lip wrong for the duster? Valiant and dusters were different there-werent they?

Ok Okl wants them sold to him pick up pending lol yes i know i didnt put where im at in the ad but he already knew and it was only for him lol

Duster and valiant fenders are different, I can post some pics of duster fender if needed.

I hate to hijack a thread but If they are sold I have a set not quite that good.

Duster and valiant fenders are different, I can post some pics of duster fender if needed.

how much difference are they? i am not restoring to original, but they need to flow with rest of body. Or another option is can they be used as patch panels for the lower half?

this is best picture i have of fender. Other side is in worse shape. bottom rear of wheel housing bent in and the fenders have been beaten by lose rubber banging around. The car was pulled with flat tires. Almost looks like the duster has a beauty line that the valiant fenders don't have.

Attachments

• IMG_0163.JPG
    144.6 KB · Views: 249
They will bolt on but the body lines are different...........

I cant see the diff when i go out side and look i think my pics suck but its up to the buyer if he dont want them no hard feelings if not i will toss them back in the back with the rest of the junk lol

Id sure like to know how they are different then a Duster too. I think someone is blowing smoke. The wheel lip is the same those fenders look to be 72+. A valiant was simply a 4-door car where as the Valiant Scamp is the 2 door car. The lines are the same and really some better photos would clear this up. The only difference depending on which year those fenders are would be maybe the mounting holes for the grill.

Ok we are just going to meet tomarrow and he will look them over . If he dont want them thats ok . thanks for your help all of you like i said i always want my buyers to be happy . I think he will be

Id sure like to know how they are different then a Duster too. I think someone is blowing smoke. The wheel lip is the same those fenders look to be 72+. A valiant was simply a 4-door car where as the Valiant Scamp is the 2 door car. The lines are the same and really some better photos would clear this up. The only difference depending on which year those fenders are would be maybe the mounting holes for the grill.

For what it is worth Hollander interchange show them to be the same between a Valiant and a Duster from 1972 - 1976.
Has Hollander been wrong? Yes but not very often.

scamp/valiant/duster are all exactly the same fender. plymouth didnt change the body lines just for the valiant

Attachments

• scamp.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 195
  • scamp1.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 178
deal went good he showed up tonight man of his word . I would deal with him agin any time i know i can talk for ever and he put up with it lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back