-
Status
Not open for further replies.

75greenduster

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have a 75 Duster with the floor pan out currently. Firewall is rusted out in both lower corners.

Thought it might save some time over fabricating patch pieces, is anyone willing to cut some patch panels from a Duster firewall for both lower corners? Looking for a foot or so of the bottom of the firewall.

I have a 75 Duster with the floor pan out currently. Firewall is rusted out in both lower corners.

Thought it might save some time over fabricating patch pieces, is anyone willing to cut some patch panels from a Duster firewall for both lower corners? Looking for a foot or so of the bottom of the firewall.
Pictures of rusted area would help. I have a firewall for parts.

Pictures of rusted area would help. I have a firewall for parts.
Here’s a picture. Same spot on the other side.

550ADF69-A46B-4C49-B5F7-6E79407E2C29.jpeg

I'm scrapping a 74 Duster & would be willing to cut these sections out before I junk it, if you're still looking. I think they are one of the few pieces of the floor/cowl section that aren't rusted. I will get some pics tomorrow if you'd like.

I'm scrapping a 74 Duster & would be willing to cut these sections out before I junk it, if you're still looking. I think they are one of the few pieces of the floor/cowl section that aren't rusted. I will get some pics tomorrow if you'd like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back