Duster floormats...

-
love them! I really want a set with the swinger emblem on them or the newer DART emblem on them just cant bring my self to pay 100 + for floor mats my big feet are going to make dirty and mess up

Not tacky.I have thought many times of buying some for my Duster.I have cheap black ones in the car now.I just might do it when I'm going car crazy this winter! lol..:banghead::burnout::drinkers:

Yeah agree about the $$ but a good weekend will run half that in gas, guess Ill do the Im crazy thing and pay the $100 Or so from ebay lol D :burnout:

Holy Jesus $108 to ship them to me In Alberta, Was In Cali at spring fling few months ago and was looking for them wish woulda found some there :wack:

Hey Doug I like them they look cool. I want to get a set that just say Dart. I wish they made some saying Dart GT, but have not seen any. Too bad the shipping is a killer.

Thinking someone local or at least Canada must have them, was just in your neck of the woods Stienbach gawd was it hot out there. D

Thinking someone local or at least Canada must have them, was just in your neck of the woods Stienbach gawd was it hot out there. D

It's been a scorcher here all summer. You should have stopped by or called me. This time we could have taken the Dart for a ride. No antifreeze leaking this time.:burnout:

they are out there just keep looking paddock used to have them
Hey Doug I like them they look cool. I want to get a set that just say Dart. I wish they made some saying Dart GT, but have not seen any. Too bad the shipping is a killer.

I actually own a set of them. I love them, but they faded pretty bad and the stitching turned kinda brownish. That may have been because I had a leak and they were wet a lot though

-
Back