Duster grille question

-

quartermilepass

Reaction score
taking original grille out, putting shark tooth it, can I pop the blinker lights out of stock grille and pop them right into the sharktooth? also can I use the bezels from original grille on the sharktooth ?

nope and nope.

edit- actually, I'm not sure about 70-71 lights, but from personal knowledge the '72 definitely isn't a compatible light to the sharktooth (although they can be made to work, they just don't fit the same)

the bezels will fit....but wont look "correct".....and as said..the blinker lights are different...

Sharktooth marker lights twist in , not screw in. I have been told that a GM socket will work. But to answer your question Nope and Nope

The head light bezels are the same only the paint is different. . use 73 up parking light sockets on the sharkstooth

The head light bezels are the same only the paint is different.
correct (in my post I was thinking signal light lenses rather than headlight bezels, hence the 'nope'-my bad)
btw, the horizontal stainless trim is the same on both grilles, too

and quartermile- yes, the signal lights can be jury-rigged to stay in place- that's the way mine is (one of the light sockets I picked up at Napa-you can get the correct ones(other than connections) there- came apart putting it in, so I used the regular ones and stuck'em in there).

-
Back