Duster guy in VT

-

xander18

Reaction score
Hey all,
I'm a 'young gun' from Vermont with two Dusters. My first Duster (and first car) is a 72, the 'granny Duster'. It's got a slant six (225) and a three on the tree. My father purchased the car many years ago to pull the engine. The frame rail was missing from the upper control arm mount to the torsion bar mount, a victim of city street salting (we think). I pulled it out of the woods, capped the frame with metal out of a Valiant, and after a two and a half year ultra low-budget, summers only restoration, it's now my daily driver.

My other Duster is a 74 that I picked up to parts into my /6 car, but decided it was too solid to rip apart. It's got a running 360 (originally a 318), 4 on the floor w/ Hurst shifter, ralley rims, black bucket interior, and the fold down rear seat (does this necessarily make it a Space Duster or was that option available outside of the package?). This car is up for sale!! If you're in the Northeast or willing to pay shipping, message me and we can chat about the car. It's still got some issues to work out, but overall is a good rolling project. I've been talking 3000 obo, but I'm flexible and looking for trades.

Anyway, I attend Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute for mechanical engineering, hoping to go into the auto industry, so over the next year I won't have much interaction with my car (freshmen can't have em on campus), but it's an ongoing project so I'm sure I'll still be posting.

Cheers,
Xander

@rld9877
Yeah, do you have an email address? I'll send pics and a more in-depth description tomorrow, cause I don't know if I can send pics through a PM.

Haha, alright, I'll post pics of all my various cars this evening.

These are the promised pictures of cars.

Duster exterior tiny.jpg

Duster interior tiny.jpg

Car Final tiny.jpg

Ok guy's we can let him stay,he's got pic's!!! and a pedal car whoo hoo Nice!!!

-
Back