duster interior/body color??!!!

-

1bad360duster

Reaction score
talking 1973 and up. looking to do my duster red with white stripes. then wanted to do black interior with the white seats and door panels. all stock wood trim also and console. What do you guys think about that. it did come stock like that right? another option would be all red or red/white interior but think it would be too much. What do you think. Any pictures of the options stated above. any red dusters and interior pics. thanks

I think a red car with white stripes would look awesome with a white interior. A stock white interior car, will just have white seats, door panels, and arm rests. The dash, steering column & wheel, headliner, A-pillars, carpet, etc. would all be black.

When I got the missile, before everyone called it that it was red with the white stripe package, and an all white interior from the factory. When it got painted black I just left the white interior. It did have the wood grain center console.
Andrew

Something like this? (no it's not mine)

dusty.JPG

talking 1973 and up. looking to do my duster red with white stripes. then wanted to do black interior with the white seats and door panels. all stock wood trim also and console. What do you guys think about that. it did come stock like that right? another option would be all red or red/white interior but think it would be too much. What do you think. Any pictures of the options stated above. any red dusters and interior pics. thanks

I think the red/white two tone interior would be cool. Here's what I did to my all B5 interior to go with my TB3/white stripe old 1973 340-4spd SpaceDuster. The all B5 interior was just too much blue for me. I loved the two tone B5/white interior after changing it. I sold the car after enjoying it alot for 9 yrs. It's in Syracuse, NY now.

Duster interior pics.jpg

-
Back