-
Status
Not open for further replies.

360Duster75

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
I am in need of a V8 K member to put in my 75 duster or any other car that will fit it either spool mount or not doesnt matter. I also need the following:

Mickey Thompson valve covers and Holly or Edelbrock Air Cleaner or any other good name brand one no ebay junk with the rubber to seal it on the carb. I have cash loaded into paypal ready to go if price is right. but the most important thing i need is the K member ASAP.

Read your first line again. It sounds as though you need a 75 duster or any other car. I think your looking for a V8 K member?
Small Block

I have a complete 74 360 4spd Duster k member . It has the facyory stabilizer and control arms. Also included are the 360 340 spool engine mounts . With the hard to find tabs on self locking long bolts to hold them to the k member. It is completly assembled and can drop off at any frieght company at no charge. You pay shipping on your end . I took it out of the car whole . It was Not taken apart so every thing is incuded . I can also throw in the 360 torsion bars 892 893. $375.00 for all. PM me if interested. All you will need is a V8 to drop in. I believe I also have the left 318 mount I will throw in at no charge .

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back