Duster new interior questions best sellers and products?

-

Ozyduster

Reaction score
So my 74 duster had all blue interior and was cooked due to a California car. I will be going all black interior as easy to locate parts etc and i like the look.
However i want everything to be new or like new. I have read some places better than others for quality and or price. As guessing multiple places make the parts. For example guess more than one company makes window rubbers

So what are the best brands and or places for the following
-Door trims, front and back all black no wood grain etc
-Arm rests
-Dash pad
-Windscreen rubbers front and back (Already have all door rubbers)
-Rear side window rubbers
-Has carboard roof liner good condition but is blue. What do people do with a 74 roof lining usually?

Already have really good sale planes, new rear seat, new front seat, A piller trims, new carpet and upper door trims. Seat belts will be new retractable from our A body here.

Legendary for door panels(or anyone that resells Legendary)
Arm rests- Legendary?? PG classics, BE&A parts.
Dashpad?? Best I've heard is ABC Moparts?? Also try Just Dashes.
Gaskets, chk Precision Replacement Parts.
Good luck

For the door panels, legendary is the best. It takes some time to get the product shipped out to you, but nothing is better. I have seen reproduction arm rests (new) on eBay in black. You can paint that headliner, but remove it carefully-it's difficult to get out. Check Classic Industries too.

Legendary for door panels(or anyone that resells Legendary)
Arm rests- Legendary?? PG classics, BE&A parts.
Dashpad?? Best I've heard is ABC Moparts?? Also try Just Dashes.
Gaskets, chk Precision Replacement Parts.
Good luck
No worries thanks for that

For the door panels, legendary is the best. It takes some time to get the product shipped out to you, but nothing is better. I have seen reproduction arm rests (new) on eBay in black. You can paint that headliner, but remove it carefully-it's difficult to get out. Check Classic Industries too.
Yep got the head liner out and no damage, yep may paint it not a bad idea as its in good condition. Have seen you can buy them but not really an option due to my location as shipping would be crazy
Seen the arm rests on ebay, and ill check out legendary

-
Back