Duster or Demon

-

DarrenM

Diggin' holes is fun
Reaction score
Hi Guys, new here.

I'm looking for a rust free 340-4speed 70-72 Duster or Demon. Preferably something that is a project, that has great sheet metal but needs everything else?

Is there anything in Canada? I'm in Manitoba.
Thanks
Darren

thats guna be hard to find in canada.

All the cars up here are rusted out. Sad but true.

I have seen tone of reasonable cars just south of the boarder for great prices.

It depends how far from the boarder you are though. I was .5 hours from the boarder ( BC to washington), and I found a 99% rust free 1970 Duster For $2000. I Managed to buy it for $1500, and it came with a rebuilt 440, and tons of parts....Though NO int, OR tranny

By the time I had it home, I was in it for about $2K between the first trips gas to go see it, The trailer rental to bring it back, and the seconed trips gas, and a hole of $75 dutie.

Granted, I will have to get it inspected, but that shouldn't be too hard.

I found it through Craigslist Seatle.

Phil

Hi Phil,
Didn't see your reply. You're right about the rust. I'm actively looking for a southern US A body now, and will deal with the border hassle to get a nice body.

If anyone comes across a nice 4 speed car, and you don' t want it, care to share? :tongue5:

It'll be a family car enjoyed by myself and the 3 girls in my life...

Thanks
Darren

thats guna be hard to find in canada.

All the cars up here are rusted out. Sad but true.

I have seen tone of reasonable cars just south of the boarder for great prices.

It depends how far from the boarder you are though. I was .5 hours from the boarder ( BC to washington), and I found a 99% rust free 1970 Duster For $2000. I Managed to buy it for $1500, and it came with a rebuilt 440, and tons of parts....Though NO int, OR tranny

By the time I had it home, I was in it for about $2K between the first trips gas to go see it, The trailer rental to bring it back, and the seconed trips gas, and a hole of $75 dutie.

Granted, I will have to get it inspected, but that shouldn't be too hard.

I found it through Craigslist Seatle.

Phil

-
Back