Duster Parts - (tons)

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
for some reason I can't sent you a PM. Anyway how much for the dash pad shipped to connecticut? Zip code 06018. Thanks

I'm interested in the 70 - 74 cuda outer door handles. please PM me. Is it one or two? Shipping to 60464?

Would like the 4 speed pedals and tuff steering wheel. If no one has spoke for it yet. Let me know. If someone has, then put me in line incase something doesn't happen and they are still for sale. Could I see a few pics of the pedals? Thanks!

Folks are asking for pics of the pedals. Here you go.

Jeff

Attachments

• 026.JPG
    92 KB · Views: 533
  • 027.JPG
    77.8 KB · Views: 510
  • 028.JPG
    71.2 KB · Views: 516
Folks are asking for pics of these as well.

Professionally media blasted, currently in bare metal, trim holes welded shut, small dent on front of passenger side (picture #7), two smaller than dime sized rust spots on lower corners of both, driver's side has rust hole on inner flange (see picture #2), all else pretty nice.

Jeff

Attachments

• 039.JPG
    34 KB · Views: 512
  • 038.JPG
    61.8 KB · Views: 518
  • 037.JPG
    63.4 KB · Views: 495
  • 036.JPG
    59.4 KB · Views: 503
  • 035.JPG
    65 KB · Views: 512
  • 034.JPG
    58.5 KB · Views: 514
  • 033.JPG
    62.6 KB · Views: 499
  • 032.JPG
    54.3 KB · Views: 512
  • 031.JPG
    57.3 KB · Views: 536
  • 040.JPG
    62.3 KB · Views: 532
I have a grill that is in need of work. If you pay for the ride you can have it and all that goes with it. I can't take $ for it. Want pics? It will be tomorrow.

Jeff

Jeff
I just paid in full through Paypal and thank you for the quality transaction!

thanks
Bruce B

Sent payment for the fenders and shipping through paypal the other night. Sent you a couple pms and an email and seen you have been on fabo a couple times since but have yet to hear back from you. Send me a reply pm as soon as possible please. Thanks

good to hear!

hope to get some good news on my end aswell. ( ill be sure to update when I do)

I dont know why you guys are freaking out. I purchased stuff from him in person and he is a very cool person. He is just really busy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back