duster pics and where i work!

-

rick hughes

71dusterdude
Reaction score
thought i would share a few pics of my duster and pics of the machine shop i work at lots of mopars! lucky me!!!

Sweet Duster,

I have a question, what size tire and rim are you running? Offset? And is the rearend the stock width? I really like the stance/look of your Duster.

rears are 15 x 8 - 3.5 backspacing 28 x 12.50 et street not stock width narrowed dana! thanks rick

you suck so bad its not even funny LOL man i wish i had just a few of those cars you have i want that cuda the orange dart the green dodge truck umm the van and the other lil truck thats all you can have the rest LOL cool

still have a few cars i havn't taken pictures of yet! 2 70 roadrunners 2 72 cudas 1 69 roadrunner 1 70 duster 2 68 dart gts convertibles one 340 auto, the other 383 4speed will try to get them tomorrow

Nice Duster Rick. Thanks for sharing the photos. Lots of cool mopars. Among my favorites is the late 1st gen green Dodge 4x4 and that 70 Swinger 340.

Rick you are one lucky dude, my wife is from Pikeville and I could swear I have seen your shop when we lived there and ran around in WV.

thanks for the comments guys any of you recognize the four sets of hemi heads on the shelf or the hemi magnesium dual four intake or the 1871 supercharger??? the 70 roadrunner is a factory limelight 440 six pack, dana and 4 speed car! lucky me!!!

Duster looks Great rick! BTW I know where we are having next years FABO cookout at!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL. Congrats and welcome to FABO!
Matt

-
Back