Duster pics

-

dustertogo

Reaction score
Well I don't know if this old Mopar nut will ever figure this stuff out or not...It's taken a week to figure out how to work the darn camera and then this uploading/downloading ??? whatever it is????? Anyway here are some pics of my 73 340 Duster that I bought new when I graduated from high school. Original paint,interior. Will be getting 414 stroker.

P1010019.JPG

P1010020.JPG

P1010021.JPG

Brought new from you garded from hi-skool. Schweeeet <LOL>
The car looks great.
Sad to say, there wasn't anything good in '85. (Year late)

Here in northeast Akansas we call that "one fiiinne ride" and that's another car that will send them Ferd Muskrat's home cry'in :protest: :thumblef:

Dustertogo..you have my :thumblef: :thumblef: :thumblef: very nice, sharp wheels. :salut:

i don't know how you managed to keep it in one piece, but i am glad you did! that thing looks great. it is also nice to know it's history. keep it going! :salut:

Hey guys, thanx for all of the kind words. I know I'm very lucky to have been able to keep the old duster around for this long. It's beginning to look like I may be able to ride before summer time, at least I hope to. Man this site has got to be the greatest.... I mean where else can you talk to this many people who really get it? Mopar or no car!

BTW onehellofadart..... the color is B1 Blue Sky.

-
Back