Duster Quarter panel section

-

6 packed

Reaction score
Hi All, I was told this is the site I need to get on to find parts, and info on my duster. Hopefully someone out there can help. I need a piece of a quart panel for my 71 duster on the passenger side. It was damaged years ago and someone did the body work in a crude fashion, rather than fixing it right. I did not know what the body was really like till I had the car media blasted for a total restoration. As it was someone filled an area with bondo, rather than fixing it. I found out when the car was striped. So this leaves me to finding a section of quarter panel to replace this mess. I NEED the rear part of the passenger side quarter next to the tail panel. The last foot and a half, top to bottom where the bumper recesses in. I would like to find someone that has a parts car sitting around, and has this piece.

Attachments

• passenger side duster.jpg
    3.7 KB · Views: 75
Cave and pave is the best! Look at Sherman and AMD. It's a sport body; you'll find your piece quickly.

welcome

I will take a look at my parts car for the piece you need

I know I can get a full quarter panel, but I do not want to disrupt the integrity of this rust free California car. Just cut out this end piece, and replace. Someone has this piece that may end up being crushed, or rotting away

Cave and pave is the best! Look at Sherman and AMD. It's a sport body; you'll find your piece quickly.

I know I could get a whole quarter panel, but I just need a small section. This is a rust free car, and no reason to disrupt the whole quarter panel for this repair. Someone may have this piece. That why I put out a shout for it. But, Thanks for your input.

Welcome! I'd look at the "Parts car" for sale section, there are several Dusters being parted right now. Also try posting in the Wanted section.

Be careful on what you find and get in panels or parts of one, get the wrong piece and your stock marker light will not fit. The pic shown is a 72-76 panel, 70-71 panel has a rectangular cutout with an inset for the marker light to fit into so the assembly is flush with the panel.

-
Back