Duster vs Demon

-
I'd get the Demon its a 2 year only car (71-72) where as the Duster is 7 year car (70-76).

I chose a Demon for it's rarity...but I love the Duster"s shark tooth grill.

Attachments

• March Demon 021.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 216
Demon!!

Attachments

• demon pictures 003 (Small) (4).jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 197
  • demon pictures 010 (Small).jpg
    57 KB · Views: 195
I'd vote for the 340 - 4spd car. And I saw that AMD has replacement door posts available.

I was getting pretty exicited about building a 4 speed 340 Demon but it wasn't what the guy had remembered it to be. :violent1: The car has no front end, no drive train, crushed on driver's side and no interior. It is actually a slant 6 225 3 speed column shift 904, bench seat.

My 'H' code 70 Duster will be a much better car to build even though it's an automatic. At least it's a console car. :glasses7:

In that case, build the one that's in the best shape.

I'm torn between both. The 340 4 speed Demon would be a great builder though and is bit more rare than a 340 Duster. The '71's are more desirable but I have looked up the values between a '71/2 Demon. Not much..less than two grand.

10,098 made- '71 Demon 340.

Only 8,700 340 Demons made for '72.

'70 Dusters are awesome to!!

I was getting pretty exicited about building a 4 speed 340 Demon but it wasn't what the guy had remembered it to be. :violent1: The car has no front end, no drive train, crushed on driver's side and no interior. It is actually a slant 6 225 3 speed column shift 904, bench seat.

My 'H' code 70 Duster will be a much better car to build even though it's an automatic. At least it's a console car. :glasses7:

Now, with that said I'll go the Duster way :burnout:

Since you are doing bodywork...get the tail lights off the Demon....I would love to see a Duster with a sharktooth grill and matching tail lights out back.

Paul

Since you are doing bodywork...get the tail lights off the Demon....I would love to see a Duster with a sharktooth grill and matching tail lights out back.

Paul

That's something I hadn't considered :-k, would be kind of cool huh? Probably better keep the 'H' car fairly original though don't you think? I do have a sharkstooth that I may put on even though it's a '70. I can always put that back the way it's supposed to be.

-
Back