-

7172 duster

7172 duster
Legendary Member
Reaction score
CLICK PICTURE
7172duster
[/URL][/IMG]

another good run !! Did I here the nova purging nitric in that vidio.

LJS30 said:
Nice!!!!!!!!!! Isn't the Nova kind of the arch nemesis of the A-Body Duster/Demon/Dart?

That's funny you say that, It seems that everyone in SoCal thinks that my duster is a Nova. Its a real heart breaker..... Anyone else run into this problem?

7DUSTER3 said:
That's funny you say that, It seems that everyone in SoCal thinks that my duster is a Nova. Its a real heart breaker..... Anyone else run into this problem?

Yeah, up here in Ventura County, people constantly drive up beside me and shout: "Nice Nova!!!!" As if it is any easier to determine that it isn't a GM with my brand spanking new Duster fender emblems and two small Mopar Performance stickers on my rear side windows. Such a travesty.....Lol. :cussing:

7DUSTER3 said:

I've had some people even think my 74 Dart is a Nova.

I got used to it though over the years and even made an attempt to stop madness with one of these. Unfortunately i don't have my emblems on because it needs a new paint job :sad1:

PICT1431.jpg

PICT1431.jpg

PICT1431.jpg

Nope not me,most people get a good look at the rear panel where it reads duster340...:-D

Originally Posted by LJS30
Nice!!!!!!!!!! Isn't the Nova kind of the arch nemesis of the A-Body Duster/Demon/Dart?

Actually when Plymouth was designing the Duster they actually took a lot of the design features from the Chevy Nova and incorporated them into the Duster. And seeing that the Duster was going to be the direct competing for the Nova it kinda makes sense. I've actually seen an original ad for the 1970 Duster 340, and it featured the 70 Duster on one page with all it's info and on the page beside it was the 70 Nova with all it's features, it was called something along the lines of Duster vs Nova. Wish I could find it again.

Tell your friend that his Nova looks very strong and has a great look to it.and fast, Enjoyed watching yall run.

That was great. You really have that chassis dialed in. I watched that over and over to see the perfect lift and slight body separation. Hey that almost sounds like a wonderbra commercial. Sweet ride, and the ET was classic 6.66. I'm surprised nobody else noticed that.

Most people guess my Sport is a Duster.
I tell them it is the Dodge “equivalent”
Some just ask what it is.

One young girl at the gas station came up and said “Hey, mister. Is that a Charger”?
But all I could see were "head lights" anyway while I was talking to her.
She had a “boy friend”.
I’m so old.

Outstanding video!! I just love it when it all comes together like that!!
Great.....keep 'em coming!!
Greg.......mtn_jake

Super Video... One sweeet ride... Remember Mopar or No Car. I'd rather push my Mopar than drive a CHIVEE

-
Back