Status
Not open for further replies.

65wgn440

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
Would anybody have a tinted windshield
that fits a '74 Duster for sale that is semi-close to Northwest Ohio ? Thanks.

Last edited:
The windshield interchange is '70-76 Duster, Demon, and Sport. The made both clear and tint from the factory. New ones should be available at your local auto glass shop, but, they probably won't have a clear one. Last time I checked the only ones available were the tinted ones.

I have one i am Near Toledo Ohio.. Its been in rafters for a while have to look at it but was in good shape back then..$100.00

Sure, whenever you have time, no hurry on my part.
Here is the windshield No cracks no scratch's i can see washed it to check and it all looks good

104_0656.JPG

104_0655.JPG

104_0654.JPG

Can you tell me if it is clear or tinted, I can't really tell for sure from pictures. Thanks.

Can you tell me if it is clear or tinted, I can't really tell for sure from pictures. Thanks.
Its clear no blue tint on top ..i know it still had water on it from washing it off cuz it was covered with 15yrs of dust and dirt

I stopped by my kids place the other day to work on car, and I did notice it has a tinted windshield in it now. It is a factory AC car so that makes sense, I guess. I will call him tomorrow and see what he thinks, and then let you know. Thanks.

My son says the car has all tinted glass in it so the clear windshield just won't work for us. Sorry for the inconveniences, I didn't even think about the two different options. If I come across anyone needing a clear glass, I will pass along your info.

My son says the car has all tinted glass in it so the clear windshield just won't work for us. Sorry for the inconveniences, I didn't even think about the two different options. If I come across anyone needing a clear glass, I will pass along your info.
Yea ok

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back