duster

-

1976harley

my 66 valiant signet
Reaction score
hey there I'm dustin from london ont Canada and new to the site if I get anykind of help and direction that would be great !! well I'm lookin to a 1967 68 dodge dart restored want to pay 25000$$$ tops if any body now that's great!!!

No sure what you can get for that price. I have $25,000.00 into my 71 Duster and that does not include the few thousand hours I have put into it over the past 3 years.
Thou, someone probably has something in your price range.

Welcome to FABO

Welcome -- Lots of Mopar and other automotive knowledge here.

welcome to the fray - lots of good people and great advice and knowledge here - try posting your request in the wanted forum.

Hi Harley
welcome here.
Whereabouts do you call home.OOps I musta missed London the first time:(
The last Duster340 with a very mint body and missing just it's engine and 4-spd, I sold for $500Can. The year was about 1979............Nice tires were on it too

Can't see you having any problem finding a Duster for $25,000. :) I bought a really nice Demon for a lot less than that recently and it had to be specially imported, too.

Good luck finding one.

$25000 for a fully resto's mopar should be doable. I'm assuming your looking in Canada as you don't really want to take a 40% hit on exchange rate. Keep an eye on Kijiji as I've seen quite a few posted.

If you buy one in the USA let me know and I can walk you through the import process.

Riddler

-
Back