Dusterdude72 needs sticker ideas from us slanty guys!

-

805moparkid

Slant and AFX Guy
Reaction score
out so what would we like as slant guys for stickers??

top view of a hyper pack that says hyper 6??

what he said lol.

I have a variety of sticker options but nothing for the slant crowd and I would hate to leave you guys out.

so I would like ideas so I can make a design that I could turn into a sticker.

only a few rules....
keep the ideas simple (more details means higher cost)

since I have a vinyl plotter I can only cut images rather than print color ....so no full color detailed stickers, just a solid colored graphic.

Hope to see some cool ideas come of this.

DSCI1534.jpg

here is what i was thinking but better...

Attachments

• hyper six sticker.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 277
here is just a couple REALLY QUICK ideas from what you mentioned

Attachments

• slant 6 2.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 244
  • slant 6.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 268
Here is an Idea I was just messing around with.

kind of like a wedge decal (wouldnt have to be a big hood sticker....it could be sized down to lets say put on a trunk or on your dash or something) Just an idea.

Attachments

• slant design.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 329

kind of like a wedge decal (wouldnt have to be a big hood sticker....it could be sized down to lets say put on a trunk or on your dash or something) Just an idea.

interesting! im looking to get the hemi scoop for the dart so i would need something on the side!

"Tower Of Power"

A while ago I asked about a 225 with crossed checkered flags like the one on ebay. It was in another thread. What about "Hillside Hemi" ?

A while ago I asked about a 225 with crossed checkered flags like the one on ebay. It was in another thread. What about "Hillside Hemi" ?

I must have missed it JR. I am not sure exactly what image you are talking about.

HAHAHA I have never hear Hillside Hemi, that is awesome

I'm looking for the thread right now that has the other slant sticker but I still need to measure the back window on my 69 D100 because I still want you to make me one that says "Corvettes suck farts"

I'm looking for the thread right now that has the other slant sticker but I still need to measure the back window on my 69 D100 because I still want you to make me one that says "Corvettes suck farts"

when you find the one you are talking about and when you get some measurements and let me know what you are looking for just send me a PM and we can work something up

Found it, it was the thread with your PS3 for sale...

"I stole the pic from an old ebay ad and I want to keep it the same just change the wording so it says "225 Slant Six" also it doesn't need to have the red color around the box just keep it all black and white."

Attachments

• slant sticker.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 252

"I stole the pic from an old ebay ad and I want to keep it the same just change the wording so it says "225 Slant Six" also it doesn't need to have the red color around the box just keep it all black and white."

thats the bummer part is that I have no black right now, just white and red.

but I plan on getting some at the beginning of january.

So when you get the black you can do black and white in the same stickers like in the pic above? I am in no hurry and would rather give a member here my money for stickers than some dillrod on ebay.

attachment.php

looks awesome but i think i would write the slant part in the 225 smaller in the the slanted are of the second 2...just an idea.

I like JR's idea,but have the slant six be a slightly more agressive text.

instead of putting slant again on 225 try writing six horizontally along the bottom of 225? would look sweet

Man, I just got a boner for the 225 Slant sticker. I'll take 3, 1- 12"x24" and 2- 6"x12".

Only I want the slant running inside (/) the second 2 if possible. Or along the bottom of the 2's. :cheers:

Man, I just got a boner for the 225 Slant sticker. I'll take 3, 1- 12"x24" and 2- 6"x12".

Only I want the slant running inside (/) the second 2 if possible. :cheers:

im getting a SS hemi scoop for M.A.T.S and im gonna get one fot both sides!

more designs??

-
Back