Dusterdude72 needs sticker ideas from us slanty guys!

-
Here is an Idea I was just messing around with.

kind of like a wedge decal (wouldnt have to be a big hood sticker....it could be sized down to lets say put on a trunk or on your dash or something) Just an idea.

you need to tilt the letters!!

One on my hood in the black and one on each side on the rear quarter.

day6.jpg

Thank you for your skills DusterDude72 :happy10: I see some very cool ideas here

Here is a thought just off the top of my head this morning
SLANT/PAC

Here is an Idea I was just messing around with.

kind of like a wedge decal (wouldnt have to be a big hood sticker....it could be sized down to lets say put on a trunk or on your dash or something) Just an idea.

"SLANT" inside of second 2.

Sorry I missed all your comments guys.

I have been down with a cold and today is my B-day so I have been a little busy.

as for the "slant" location.....being that it is a seperate sticker, you could place it anywhere you would like, rather it be in the 2 or under the 2 or after the 5 or vertical or horizontal...all about preference .

gnome, that sticker you got of the "S" is neat! I still have not heard back from you after I sent you a PM , message me back when you get the chance.

Memike , Thats a cool idea too.....U wull try to mess around with that idea aswell as some others this weekend and see if I can make anymore design ideas.

805moparkid- if you mean that I should have put the image on a degree the mach what a normal wedge decals position would be....I know, I didnt think about it until afterwords....but you all get the idea lol

Hellionlocdogg, just got your PM....Ill reply here in a second.

Happy birthday DusterDude72 :cheers: I see you are one out of ten members born today 8)

There sure is a pac of slant's here :happy10:

Jarrod, I figured it out. How's this yall?

Attachments

• SICKS.png
    2.7 KB · Views: 132
Another rendition.

Attachments

• SICKS2.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 125
-
Back