Dyno Video

-
I am so jelis it has been over a year since my last drive if you can call it that, Im glad my car inspired you.

Boy did it ever, I had a nice cruise, but a little cold out and glad I kept my heater box in the dash.

Dang man, that was some pretty serious carnage there with the NOS, I'll bet your *** puckered when that thing scattered, could not have been a good feeling.
Now you know why I refuse to take my car to the track.

I know what will happen and I can't afford another level of addiction.

Boy did it ever, I had a nice cruise, but a little cold out and glad I kept my heater box in the dash.

Dang man, that was some pretty serious carnage there with the NOS, I'll bet your *** puckered when that thing scattered, could not have been a good feeling.
Now you know why I refuse to take my car to the track.

I know what will happen and I can't afford another level of addiction.
ya I wish I didnt get out of bed that day, it went from bad to worst, well nothing was worse than my eng failure, but after that happend I dicided to clean up have a few drinks and enjoy the rest of the weekend, then the generator in my motor home blue up in my face socked me in hot oil head to toes, from there my friends decided to pored on the drinks and got me drunk, on the way back to my pit site the brakes failed in the golf cart,so they say, I was not driving, we went over a bank and flipped it, In this picture I am still under the cart they flipped it over and got me out,and there I stand in shock. that is a large prickle bush behind I was cut and brewsed all over.

trip pics 010.jpg

trip pics 011.jpg

man you had some bad luck ,i ran nos for 20 years my 360 similar to yours stared to bend std rods and domed 2 flat tops after 3 years 150 hp and 200 for 3mths it never broke ,i had a single plane for years then duel plane for the last 6 mths i think that the 2 front cld were leaning out with the duel plane ,yours might have leaned out a bit as well and the ring gaps are very critical on kbs seen that mistake made as well your new combo is simlar to mine as well i have the cnc -1 indys and 408 my 360 ran 11.00 @122 in a 3550 lbs car and new combo has ran 10.3@133 still more on tap.

Steve your expression is priceless..."How in the name of ..... did THAT get down there???????...and the empties strewen all over the place too.

keep in touch Steve.

Todd

-
Back