E-bay buy

-

gtdart

Reaction score
Do's anybody known or ever delt with a seller on e-bay called P.G.Classic and thier out of Canada? I bought some shifter rods from them and that was Sunday and I haven't recieved my stuff yet. They said 2-3 days for delievery ,what gives. Did I get taken?

I have never dealt with them myself-but i noticed they dont deal with much A body things-did you pay extra for two day shipping?

everytime i get something from there it takes awhile, i won some emblems on ebay, took me 2-weeks to get.

Shipping is very slow from Canada based on my past experiences. Expect about 1.5 to 2 weeks. I would not worry yet.

Suregrip391 said:
Shipping is very slow from Canada based on my past experiences. Expect about 1.5 to 2 weeks. I would not worry yet.

Suregrip, same as the other way around.."To Canada". I think anything that go's over the boarder takes time. Customs, duty etc.etc. When I order from the States, I'm always looking at 3 weeks or so, if not longer. Now when I order, I ask for a tracking number (if possible). Ensure you read all the fine lines about deliveries. Most places are 3-4 days within their own Country if not States or Province. :notworth:

Sorry gtdart, but there ain't no way that a package larger than a letter will make it from Canada to the US, or in the other direction, in 2-3 days. Unless the reciever is prepared to pay a greaser (customs expeditor) which start at $100 and go up, expect to wait 2-4 weeks and longer during holidays. It seems that the boys at the border on both sides only got one speed unless you're prepared to make a donation. :evil2:

demon seed said:
Sorry gtdart, but there ain't no way that a package larger than a letter will make it from Canada to the US, or in the other direction, in 2-3 days. Unless the reciever is prepared to pay a greaser (customs expeditor) which start at $100 and go up, expect to wait 2-4 weeks and longer during holidays. It seems that the boys at the border on both sides only got one speed unless you're prepared to make a donation. :evil2:

Hay....We agree...what's up with that?. (But very true) LOL :thumblef:

Anything I ever boguht from a Canada seller took from
2 weeks to 6 weeks to get here to, Albany NY USA.

If your in a hurry, don't buy stuff from another country.
Hard lesson to learn.

I am not kidding about the time. :wack:

It got worse in the last 5 years. :(

Suregrip391 said:

The slow shipping from Canada is the US customs fault not Canada's. Anything entering the country has to pass thru the US customs agents. Homeland security is afraid the taliban is going to make a bomb out of your SixPack aircleaner entering the states.

-
Back